It was around 12:15/12:30 in the morning and time for everyone to move out of the delivery room and time to get this Fox out! Emily and Daniel stayed with me and we began pushing. To get more "in the zone" Daniel turned on some music (Lumineers to be exact) and so continued the pushing. I was given quite the compliment by my delivery nurse, "You have a gift for pushing!" Not sure what that means, but in the moment of delivery-that was a major compliment and more motivation to keep going to get my little man out safe and sound.
Just before 1:00 a.m. in walks the Dr. It was 'GO' time!!! I could hear Emily telling me his hair is brown and he will be out in another push. I couldn't believe that I was moments away with meeting the little man who would immediately steal my heart.
7 pounds 11 ounces, 20 1/2 inches long and born at 1:05 am. He is perfect! Daniel cut the cord and bring on the first snuggles!
overjoyed. be still my heart. i am in complete love.
Fox got cleaned up, measured, weighed, etc and then back for more snuggles with mommy!
more snuggles and first feeding
Daddy is a natural
Time to spread the love, Fox. Let the party begin. We are looking so forward to spending the rest of our lives cherishing you, teaching you about life, music, movies, the world and sharing numerous memories with you. You are the best thing that ever happened to our family. We love you to the moon and back.





















We love you so much, Fox! Meha- you are an inspiration and you truly have a gift for pregnancy and delivery! I'm so glad it was so "easy" for you. I know it wasn't all easy, but you get my drift. Can't wait to see Fox again!
ReplyDelete