Sleepy Hollow

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Lippers, Nora, Smiles OH MY!

Lippers is coming!

 Lippers is COMING!!!!!

"I must look 'fresh' for Lippers, mommy!"


 Fox and I had a weekend without Daddy, while he was attending Fox's Godfather, Tony's wedding!  Luckily, Fox and I were only solo 2 nights before Auntie Lippers came to stay with us for the Memorial Day weekend!!  (for the record, Lippers is my best friend, Candace, from College.  She has became part of the fam from day 1)



Welcome Lippers!


 Fox is already a ladies' man!

The same weekend as Lipper's visit was Nora's FIRST birthday party!  Due to her OBSESSION with socks, Nora had a "Sock Hop!" We all dressed up and played music from the era!  It was a blast.  We snapped tons of pictures of the kids all dolled up.  Here are a few of my little 'greaser.'




I couldn't believe that Bryn fit into my old Oxford 'Saddle' Shoes for the party!  The kids looked GREAT!



 Bring on the SMILES!  This has been a couple weeks in progress.  Fox is finally social smiling!


 Check out his progress in the next 3 photos.  We are close...
 Closer....
 YAHOO!!!  There it is! What a sweetie!

Here is a video capturing Fox's BIG smiles.  It is near impossible right now to capture Fox's smile on a camera.  He is so quick and sneaky with them!  I finally got smart and videoed him!



No comments:

Post a Comment