Sleepy Hollow

Monday, May 19, 2014

Out with the Mama, In with the Babysitters!

I have said from the beginning of this pregnancy with Fox that I am thankful for having family so close by ! What a difference it makes! Mallie is absolutely amazing about rearranging every plan she had previously made to watch Fox Man so I can run errands.  She is a lifesaver! Dallie got to watch baby Fox while the girls got our nails done.  Mallie, Emily and I had a relaxing mani/pedi. Just lovely!


Daniel is always up for one-on-one time with Fox Man.

 Emily and I got to attend a cooking class, compliments of Nicky B's Mother's Day gift!  It was all Greek dishes and they were quite good.  We both took away resourceful cooking techniques more than anything else!  We are now properly trained in how to hold a knife when slicing, how to mince fresh garlic and how to grate... any veggie! (disclaimer: grating veggies is a massive arm workout)


The Barkers babysat baby Fox while Daniel and I had our first date night! It was a monumental moment because I actually had my first adult beverage !! It was a refreshing hand crafted Grapefruit Rickey!  Glorious!  I had my one and I was content!  Thank you Barker Bots!


Bryn is a natural!!

Yummy!!!! While Lynn wasn't babysitting, she often gets to enjoy Fox while we lunch with the ladies!!


When Mallie was out of town, Emily helped me out so I could make an appointment without little man.  Little did I know, I was giving Emily the credit for babysitting when it was really these two Pros who handled my buddy with TLC!


Thanks Liam and Brynnie!

A quick (belated) birthday shout out to Fox's Godfather, Tony!  He recently got married to the wonderful Ms. Afi! We can't wait to snuggle Mr. and Mrs. Hunsucker this summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment