Sleepy Hollow

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Typical week for Mr. Fox

 Fox LOOOOOVES driving in the car.  He enjoys staring out the window (especially, when the weather is overcast or rainy)  More than sushine, he loves watching and listening to the rain.  He definitely has his daddy's keen ear for all audio in his surrounding environments; rain, bath water, tv, cousins, records, the list goes on.

The Barker Bots invited Fox to Story Time!  He got to listen to all of the stories and songs.  I can't wait for him to learn the songs and sing them on his own, just like his older cousins!


Traditionally, the Barkers feed the ducks in the pond behind the library after each story time.  This was pretty cool.  There were  tons of ducks and a few rebel ducks that were on the chase for more food.  Bryn and Liam showed Fox and Nora how to be brave and throw bread at the ducks.  They are pros!


With every day comes more growth, more CHUNK and more to LOVE!  Fox moved from his sponge bath to a big boy bath!  I was nervous to see how he would react to the big bath.  I made the mistake of turning the water off once the tub was full.  Fox cried when the water stopped, so I quickly turned it back on and he was a happy baby.  Lesson learned! Again, he likes to observe the water falling from the spout and hearing the sounds of the water hitting the tub.


 Every day Fox takes a long morning nap...usually in the company of his mama! (I'm taking advantage while I can)  We get up, get dressed, guzzle the Vitamin D supplement and head out on our daily errands or play date.  When we get home, we do tummy time and I often take pictures or videos of Fox's sweetness!  Here is one cute one!


We end our nights with a baba from daddy and loads of snuggles!!!  I wouldn't change one moment I get to spend with Fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment